Investing money generates income which allows your money to build, creating wealth over time.
Investing is different from saving. Saving involves little to no risk, and so you receive low returns on your savings. In contrast, investing attracts greater risk and greater returns. The level of risk determines the return. You determine the level of risk you to which are comfortable.
Investing money into managed funds or direct shares with the expectation of generating a profit can be done in your name, or through your Super.
How can we help you invest?
You may have avoided getting financial advice because you’re not sure how a financial adviser can help you. You may also think you’ll have to pay for a comprehensive and expensive financial plan.
Depending on the kind of advice you need, you may not…advisers mostly add value by helping you sort out your financial goals and working with you to develop a plan to achieve them over time.
We know what products and strategies are “out there,” and have an idea of what may suit you at your time of life, or in your situation. It does not cost anything to come in to see us, to have a charge-free initial discussion, to see if you are able to help you.
We’ll help put your plans into action!
What do you want?
You may have identified a specific area of need and request advice solely on that area.
Perhaps you don’t know exactly how we can help, and you don’t know where to start. Come in and talk to us to find out how we can help.
FinAdvice Financial Planning is authorised to advise on the following areas;
- Retirement Income Streams
- Tax Effective Investment Strategies
- Wealth Creation
- Wealth Protection
- Estate Planning (in co-operation with your legal adviser)
- Direct Share/Equity Investing
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds (in co-operation with your Accountant)
- Share Transaction Buy/Sell Services.
Invest in your name, or through Super?
There are benefits and disadvantages to investing in your name, just as there are benefits and drawbacks of investing through your super fund.
In what should you invest your wealth?
You may not initially know the answers to these questions; we’ll get to know you, listen to you, assess your needs, and make a recommendation.
We will explain to you our thoughts and only proceed if you are comfortable and agree with our suggestion.
Structures available to you include:
- Wrap/Investment accounts
- Industry Super funds
- Public offer Superannuation funds
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds (In cooperation with your Accountant)
- Allocated/Account Based Pensions
- Pre-Retirement/Transition-to-Retirement Pensions
- Shares/equity investing – direct, via wrap portfolio or through managed funds
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETF’s) – domestic and/or international exposure
- Tax effective Investment Bonds
- Portfolio construction and administration
How do you protect it?
It is impossible to predict the future – the best we can do is “expect the unexpected.”
Planning to combat situations beyond your control is wise.
Investing in insurance is the way to do this.
FinAdvice Financial Planning is able to advise and arrange the following types of insurance;
- Life Insurance
- Total & Permanent Disability Insurance
- Income Protection/Salary Continuance Insurance
- Personal Trauma Cover
- Key Man Insurance
- Business Continuance Cover
- Advice and strategies on Buy/Sell agreements for business owners and their families