What do you want?
You may have identified a specific area of need and request advice solely on that area.
Perhaps you don’t know exactly how we can help, and you don’t know where to start. Come in and talk to us to find out how we can help.
FinAdvice Financial Planning is authorised to give advice in the following areas;
- Retirement Income Streams
- Tax Effective Investment Strategies
- Wealth Creation
- Wealth Protection
- Estate Planning (in co-operation with your legal adviser)
- Direct Share/Equity Investing
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds (in co-operation with your Accountant)
- Share Transaction Buy/Sell Services.
How do you structure it?
You’re not expected to know what structure is best for you. We’ll get to know you, listen to you, assess your needs, and make a recommendation.
We will explain to you our recommended structure, and only proceed if you are comfortable and agree with our suggestion.
Structures available to you include:
- Wrap/Investment accounts
- Industry Super funds
- Public offer Superannuation funds
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds (In cooperation with your Accountant)
- Allocated/Account Based Pensions
- Pre-Retirement/Transition-to-Retirement Pensions
- Shares/equity investing – direct, via wrap portfolio or through managed funds
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETF’s) – domestic and/or international exposure
- Tax effective Investment Bonds
- Portfolio construction and administration
How do you protect it?
It is impossible to predict the future – the best we can do is “expect the unexpected.”
Planning ahead to combat situations beyond your control is wise.
Investing in insurance is the way to do this.
FinAdvice Financial Planning is able to advise and arrange the following types of insurance;
- Life Insurance
- Total & Permanent Disability Insurance
- Income Protection/Salary Continuance Insurance
- Personal Trauma Cover
- Key Man Insurance
- Business Continuance Cover
- Advice and strategies on Buy/Sell agreements for business owners and their families