The true power of a working relationship is not defined by the initial strategies employed to secure your financial health and goals. True strength lies in working together, year after year, to fine tune your outlook and work-through the changes affected by life’s shifting circumstances.
Our ongoing relationship with you, our ‘Ongoing FinAdvisory Service’, offers you that peace of mind.
Our Ongoing FinAdvisory Service is an optional service available only to FinAdvice Financial Planning clients, and paid via a voluntary ongoing adviser services fee.
The Ongoing FinAdvisory Service includes;
- Ongoing and pro-active reviewing of managed funds by FinAdvice Financial Planning, SIRA Group Pty Ltd, and Morningstar.
- Ongoing and pro-active reviewing of recommended shares by FinAdvice Financial Planning and Morningstar
- Pro-active and swift investment changes should;
- An issue arise with an investment
- Our research indicates that a change could better position you for the future
- A share you hold is re-rated to SELL
- Regular portfolio reporting
- Regular meetings with your Adviser (A minimum of one meeting per annum is compulsory)
- Extra meetings and phone discussions with your adviser and/or our staff to discuss financial planning issues as required (limits may apply)
- Subscription to our Occasional FinAdvice Email newsletter